Introduction and Description
Themeforest is a theme site of Envato, an online company based in Australia to help individuals on making money via the internet. Envato was founded in 2006 and currently, this company has had a vast network of workers in the whole world. It also has a broad network of websites or blogs for you to buy and sell digital tools or improve your creative skills online.
Envato was co-founded by Collis Ta’eed and Cyan Ta’eed. Collis Ta’eed is currently the company’CEO. There are many Envato’sites being successful in business but the most profitable site, of course, is themeforest.net through selling products for template users or buying from them. Themeforest is regularly used for template developers such as WordPress, Joomla, aboutMagento…and this review is written to fonts utilities for WordPress.
- A large number of web data is managed on contributing, sharing and storing in the effective way.
- All access to database are controlled and customized.
- Easy in storing and retrieving data.
- Decreasing the duplication of input.
- Increasing the quality of reports on your sites.
- Increasing traffic to your sites to the maximum.
Pros when use theme
- Valid XHTML 0 .1 Transitional.
- Compatible with IE6 , 7, 8, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- News/Content jQuery slider.
- jQuery portfolio viewer.
- Fully working PHP contact form enhanced with jQuery.
- Sliding main menu with jQuery.
- Social icons designed to fit the look and feel of the site with jQuery tooltips.
- PSDs of all the website elements.
- jQuery lightbox.
- Cufon font replacement.
- Two versions included, HTML and jQuery based.
- Two Four color schemes.
- 10-page templates.
- Extensive documentation.
In fact, among different theme providers at present, Themeforest offers one of the lowest price levels. Their price levels are given from as low as $12 to as high as $47 per theme. Although their competitors offer manners as 3 in 1 and 4 in 1 or special discount to buy themes, Themeforest’ price rates are rather low on comparing to others.
To learn more detailed information about list of themes and their price levels, please visit their WordPress theme directory.
Themeforest’s customers are supported 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. However, those supports are not given by their staff. If you have any problems from the themes, you need to be helped directly from developers. Themeforest has three channels for support, include:
- Discussion section: If you have any issues with theme, please post this on the discussion section. Then their developers will handle them. Depending on different developers, the response time and helpfulness are different. In some other companies, developers may not take care of their clients.
- Theme Documentation: Each theme has specific document.
- FAQ section: not available for all themes.
- About ThemeForest, the necessary thing is the consistency of theme support.